5 Mom-Friendly Travel Gear for Kids
As we wait with eager anticipation for summer to arrive, particularly when spring feels like it will never get here, maybe you're thinking about taking a summer vacation or road-trip with the kids. I don't know about you, but if you have ever tried travelling with two young babies you already know that this is no easy feat, especially if you are travelling by air! Nevertheless because I have been through it several times I have picked up some savvy mom-friendly travel hacks that you can implement as you plan for travel this summer with your little ones.
1. The b.box baby bottle is a one-stop baby feeding machine. It is stylish, practical and effective. Although it looks like a regular bottle, it also includes a formula dispenser. This makes for easy on-the-go feedings and eliminates having to travel with a formula dispenser and a water bottle or flask. Everything is basically all-in-one. The curved design is also an anti colic feature, which is another great plus!
2. A toddler car seat and luggage traveling strap is a life saver, particularly with air travel. This Go Go Babyz Travelmate is perfect for the parent who dreads traveling with a bulky car seat or two. You can attach your strapped toddler to your carry-on luggage for stroller-free check-in. It is also a much better option than having your kids loose and running around a crowded airport. If you paid for a seat for your toddler, and the car seat is plane-friendly then you can carry it on-board with you. If not, you can check it in at the gate.
3. The Extendable Travel Bottle Brush was actually something I wished I had thought of the first time I traveled with my girls. Making sure their bottles are clean is so important for their health and hygiene. Now that I own one, I don't go anywhere without it. The extendable brush fits securely in its own travel case and barely takes up any space.
4. I found this Large Kids Travel Tent on amazon. Although it is a bit challenging to set up and close, once you get the hang of it, it's a really great bed, play tent or bug protector for your kids. I not only traveled with this internationally, but we also take it to grandma's house and when we travel domestically as well.
5. After trying almost every baby carrier on the market, I found the Ego Baby 360 Ergo Baby Carrier to be the best by far. This carrier sports 4 different carrying positions which I love. Front, back, side and face forward. Besides that though, the biggest plus with this carrier is how comfortable it is for moms to wear. There is no pinching of my shoulders and back because the ergonomic padding and design was made with moms comfort in mind. Also, the make is very durable and I was able to use it with both my girls and my 2 year old still fits comfortably. This is a must if you are traveling with both an infant and a toddler because it offers comfortable, hands-free travel.
Sign up for our newsletter for a chance to win a new ergo baby carrier HERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS. No purchase neccessary to win. This sweepstakes is not affiliated with Instagram or Ergo Baby the brand in any way. Winner will be chosen by random. You must live within the 50 United States to win. This does not include Puerto Rico. Winners will be announced on May 30th 2018. Winners will be announced by email and via Instagram stories. This item is valued at $150.00. Winner must provide mailing address within 20 days of being chosen and announced or forfeit prize. Another winner will be chosen if this is the case. Good luck!!
#travelingwithbaby #travelwithkids #momfriendlytraveltips #familyvacationtips #bbottle #toddlerluggagetravelstrap #ergobabyallfourpositioncarrier #babytravelbottlebrush #travelbedkids #travelbedbaby #howtotravelwithkids #easytraveltipsmoms #4momslikeme