How To Plan A Simple Baptism or Christening: From Baby Gown to Cute Favors and What I Wore
Well Ruby-Rain's baptism has finally arrived! I'm here to share with you some of the fun and creative things I did to prepare for the special day. I assure you, that you can have a very simple event or celebrate a special occasion without bringing out all the bells and whistles. Something sweet, simple and meaningful can go a really long way. I hope this video gives you some inspiration for your baby's baptism or even inspires you in some way for any other special event you may have coming up!
Please let me know your thoughts. Would love to hear some of your own baptism and christening ideas.
Links to everything I talked about below!
Music Credit: https://www.bensound.com
1. Baby lace christening or baptism gown
2. Glitter cross votive candles. Find on Beaucoup.com
3. Customized tags. Find on Beaucoup.com
4. Dove Pins. Find on Oriental Trading
5. Religious Cross Gift Bags. Find on Oriental Trading
6. Fugifilm Instax Mini Camera
For "Sweet Sue's Cakes", send an email to email@example.com
What I Wore:
Lace Blazer: Bolton's
Pink Sleeveless top: Bolton's
Necklace: New York & Co
Off White Wide Leg Pants: Ann Taylor
Kitten Heel Mules: ZARA